Thursday, September 20, 2007

happy happy joy joy

Steve touched down in Almaty around 5:03 AM Monday morning, and I have been the happiest girl in Almaty ever since I saw him through the glass wall separating international arrivals and the throngs of people anxiously awaiting them. He immediately saw me, as I shot up into the air and started jumping up and down and waving. So I was excited. Sue me.

Ever since we have been hanging out, walking TONS through the city admiring the fountains, memorials, and parks, shopping for pomegranites and other local fruits, veggies, and other goods at the Green Bazaar, and just enjoying each other's company. I had forgotten how we revert to snickering 13-year-olds when together. :)

So I will be logging on very little while he is here! So sorry, dear readers. But I'd much rather spend time with him than look at a computer screen. There will be time enough to do that again when he leaves....

No comments: